We haven’t even been on summer break one week and I am already trying to find the balance between structure and letting the kids have some free time to let their imaginations roam. I have already had my little freak out about them leaving crazy messes all over and how its going to take some teamwork around here in order for us to do the fun things we want this summer.
I have been trying to find a few fun activities for us to keep us occupied and off the iPads, so thanks to last weeks link-up, here’s a few I can’t wait to try out!
Welcome to Dream Create Inspire Party! Thanks so much for linking up with us. Each week you will come and share your favorite creative blog posts. You are more then welcome to link up to four posts each week. We do ask that you visit and comment on some of the other links. We will be featuring some of our favorites next week. I am looking forward to checking out your posts! Meet Your Party Hosts.
A few favorites from our blogs:
DIY Floating Desk | Summer Shoe Trends | 5 Tips for a Perfect Pedicure | Baked Cream Cheese Wontons | Easy Fresh Summer Salad | Battling the Bedtime Brushing |Buffalo Chicken Dip | Cute Puppy Waffles |
Dream Create Inspire Party Guidelines
- Link up posts that are diy, crafts, printables, tutorials, recipes, etc.
- Leave a link to the specific post, and not just your blog.
- You may link up to four posts each week.
- Do not link up shops and other link ups, your entry will be deleted.
- Add the button to your blog, or a text link directing back to the party.
- Make sure to visit and comment on some of the other links.