I turn 29 today.
I don’t feel 29.
I feel like a college girl living a really grown up life off campus with a husband and two kids. I just can’t believe it has been 11 years since I first went to college. My, how time flies. Today, I want to share with you the 29 things that are on my to do list before I turn 30. It seems like a good goal, so we’ll see how things pan out!
- Go to Dallas to see my college roommate.
- Lose 10-20 more pounds.
- Set aside time each week to write, in hopes that one day my dream of writing a book will come true.
- Photograph more weddings.
- Make a perfect pie crust.
- Send a handwritten card to a friend/relative each month.
- Read 29 books.
- Go on 29 dates with my husband.
- Make a lasagna from scratch.
- Do a Bible study or two. Or 5.
- Spend a day downtown Chicago.
- Go to 5 movies.
- Photograph a birth/first moments at hospital with a baby.
- Get a massage.
- Run a 5K.
- Organize my closet.
- Go to a concert.
- Take a weekend trip with my hubby.
- Go to a winery.
- Take the kids to Shedd Aquarium.
- Take an aerial photo of our new house.
- Finish How I Met Your Mother (I am on season 3).
- Master using my camera on a tripod with the wireless remote.
- Try at least one new recipe every month.
- Watch all seasons of The Office. (LOVE)
- Drink at least 12 Pumpkin Spice Lattes this fall. Can’t wait.
- Try to can salsa.
- Get a cleaning schedule and stick to it.
- Live more in the moment!
Should be a good year, huh?