November is officially here, meaning Thanksgiving is about to sneak up on us. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays because we have it set up so we can spend a day with each side of the family. It’s more relaxed, the food is always incredible, and it’s nice to be able to reflect on our blessings. I’m known for bringing my corn casserole, but I might have to add another fun Thanksgiving item to my arsenal this year. Here’s some Thanksgiving inspiration to start off your November!
Welcome to Dream Create Inspire Party! Thanks so much for linking up with us. Each week you will come and share your favorite creative blog posts. You are more then welcome to link up to four posts each week. We do ask that you visit and comment on some of the other links. We will be featuring some of our favorites next week. I am looking forward to checking out your posts! Meet Your Party Hosts.
Dream Create Inspire Party Guidelines
- Link up posts that are diy, crafts, printables, tutorials, recipes, etc.
- Leave a link to the specific post, and not just your blog.
- You may link up to four posts each week.
- Do not link up shops and other link ups, your entry will be deleted.
- Add the button to your blog, or a text link directing back to the party.
- Make sure to visit and comment on some of the other links.