Happy Valentine’s Day! Brandon doesn’t much care for Valentine’s Day, so I tend to celebrate it more with the kids, which is just fine by me. It’s such a cute, fun holiday. We made treats for Brayden’s class party over the weekend, and spent some time making sugar cookies with my mom, sister, and sister in law on Sunday. That’s about the extent of our traditions– so far, anyways.
If you are looking to sweeten up your sweetie’s day, here are a few fun recipes for you to check out!
Welcome to Dream Create Inspire Party! Thanks so much for linking up with us. Each week you will come and share your favorite creative blog posts. You are more then welcome to link up to four posts each week. We do ask that you visit and comment on some of the other links. We will be featuring some of our favorites next week. I am looking forward to checking out your posts! Meet Your Party Hosts.
Dream Create Inspire Party Guidelines
- Link up posts that are diy, crafts, printables, tutorials, recipes, etc.
- Leave a link to the specific post, and not just your blog.
- You may link up to four posts each week.
- Do not link up shops and other link ups, your entry will be deleted.
- Add the button to your blog, or a text link directing back to the party.
- Make sure to visit and comment on some of the other links.